header Subtitle

CELEBRATING SEX, SIN & ALL THAT IS HORROR-SHOW

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Julie Strain


“I’ve seen her in movies and in person and I never know
if she wants to have sex with me or kill me. And ya know what? I don’t care!” 
                                                                                                    - Joe Bob Briggs


Happy Birthday to the "Queen Of All Media"
Julie Strain has starred in countless action/adventure and fantasy films,
numerous television programs and has had a highly successful modeling career
including winning Penthouse Pet Of The Year in 1993.

Featured in countless books and magazines, artist and photography layouts,
posters, greeting cards, coffee mugs, dolls and even trading cards.
Simply one of the most recognizable cover models of the last 20 years.
She turns 49 today.



(click pics for larger images)

No comments:

Post a Comment